- Chair in Law and Professional Ethics
- CEL Scholarship commenced
- CEL Director awarded Philip Leverhulme Prize
- Carillion offer a full time secondee to Co-Direct the Centre
- Ernst & Young offer to continue to support the secondee scheme
- CEL receives Impact award for a PhD studentship
- Richard Moorhead becomes UCL’s first Chair in Law and Professional Ethics
- Professor Richard Moorhead joins Advisory Board for a major Public Legal Education project.
Ernst & Young offer to continue to support the secondee scheme
13 December 2011
Following the success of the first Co-Director secondment to the CEL from Carillion plc, Ernst & Young have committed to identify a secondee to take on the role of Co-Director part time from January 2012. This reflects the exceptional support provided by the Centre’s corporate sponsors and the intention to drive the Centre towards its vision of becoming a world class Centre for Ethics and Law.
Page last modified on 13 dec 11 22:15