- Chair in Law and Professional Ethics
- CEL Scholarship commenced
- CEL Director awarded Philip Leverhulme Prize
- Carillion offer a full time secondee to Co-Direct the Centre
- Ernst & Young offer to continue to support the secondee scheme
- CEL receives Impact award for a PhD studentship
- Richard Moorhead becomes UCL’s first Chair in Law and Professional Ethics
- Professor Richard Moorhead joins Advisory Board for a major Public Legal Education project.
CEL Director awarded Philip Leverhulme Prize
13 December 2011
Sylvie Delacroix, Centre Director has been awarded the Philip Leverhulme Prize in recognition of her research achievements. This is a fantastic achievement.
Sylvie will pass over the direction of the Centre to the newly appointed Chair in October 2012; she will be on full research leave from then until October 2014.
Page last modified on 13 dec 11 22:12