- Chair in Law and Professional Ethics
- CEL Scholarship commenced
- CEL Director awarded Philip Leverhulme Prize
- Carillion offer a full time secondee to Co-Direct the Centre
- Ernst & Young offer to continue to support the secondee scheme
- CEL receives Impact award for a PhD studentship
- Richard Moorhead becomes UCL’s first Chair in Law and Professional Ethics
- Professor Richard Moorhead joins Advisory Board for a major Public Legal Education project.
Chair in Law and Professional Ethics
12 December 2011
The Law Faculty has created a new Chair in Law and Professional Ethics, supporting the ongoing progress of the Centre for Ethics and Law. The Chair is expected to commence in September 2012 and will take on the role of Centre Director.
The role was advertised and candidates were interviewed in November. It is expected that a decision will be made shortly.
Page last modified on 12 dec 11 16:28