- Chair in Law and Professional Ethics
- CEL Scholarship commenced
- CEL Director awarded Philip Leverhulme Prize
- Carillion offer a full time secondee to Co-Direct the Centre
- Ernst & Young offer to continue to support the secondee scheme
- CEL receives Impact award for a PhD studentship
- Richard Moorhead becomes UCL’s first Chair in Law and Professional Ethics
- Professor Richard Moorhead joins Advisory Board for a major Public Legal Education project.
CEL Scholarship commenced
13 December 2011
The CEL has funded a MPhil/ PhD studentship from September 2011 for three years. This has created an exciting opportunity to help promote the centre’s mission to promote the development of ethical reflection in legal thinking and practice.
Luke Price was awarded the scholarship and his research examines the legitimacy of legal sanctions against organisations, focusing on the concept of responsibility and the means through which organisations such as corporates, hospitals and nation states can be considered collectively responsible for action.
The CEL is currently advertising another scholarship from September 2012. See http://www.ucl.ac.uk/laws/prospective/research/index.shtml?funding#CEL for details.
Page last modified on 13 dec 11 22:10