- Chair in Law and Professional Ethics
- CEL Scholarship commenced
- CEL Director awarded Philip Leverhulme Prize
- Carillion offer a full time secondee to Co-Direct the Centre
- Ernst & Young offer to continue to support the secondee scheme
- CEL receives Impact award for a PhD studentship
- Richard Moorhead becomes UCL’s first Chair in Law and Professional Ethics
- Professor Richard Moorhead joins Advisory Board for a major Public Legal Education project.
- Professions for Good
- Centre Director Richard Moorhead appears in The Times
- CELs Luke Price attends Law & Neuroscience Winter School
- CEL's Richard Moorhead's Research forms basis of a policy initiative for Legal Services Board
- New Course: Commerce, Ethics and Innovation in Legal Services
- CELs in the City and the Far East
- Director Richard Moorhead addresses a seminar on Legal Risk and Lawyers
- JK Rowling's Outing - Comment by R Moorhead
- Julie Ball Joins Legal Risk Project
- CELs Seminar on the Future for Ombudsmen
Carillion offer a full time secondee to Co-Direct the Centre
13 December 2011
Carillion plc, one of the corporate sponsors of the CEL have committed to a full time secondee in the role of Co-Director, from September 2011 until December 2012. The secondee is expected to help work towards delivery of the objectives of the Centre and its strategy.
Jennifer Sherwood, Carillion’s Group Compliance Manager and part of Carillion’s Leadership Programme has been seconded to the Centre and is working alongside Sylvie Delacroix, Centre Director.
Page last modified on 13 dec 11 22:13