- Moorhead tells leading practitioners, City lawyers are part of the precarious professionalism problem
- CEL Director appointed to Harvard Fellowship at Edmond J. Safra Center
- CEL Director Comments on Recruitment and Diversity at the Bar
- CEL Director on Baroness Butler Sloss' Resignation from Child Abuse Inquiry
- Is sustainability improving corporate and professional ethics?
- CEL Director comments on Canadian reform of professional regulation
- Video Available of Lawrence Lessig Delivering CEL Annual Lecture 2014
- CEL Awarded LEF Grant
- ULL Honorary Professor, Stephen Mayson joins the Centre for Ethics and Law
- Commercial awareness and the lawyer’s moral compass
- Centre Director Comments on Extraordinary Criticisms of Leading Law Firm
- CEL Director Suggests Legal Aid Cuts Will Hit Quality and May Hasten Fusion
Research on the ethical knowledge and skills acquired by new advocates from the UCL Centre for Ethics and Law published this week by The Inns of Court College of Advocacy
Published: Oct 4, 2016 2:55:25 PM
Published: Jul 20, 2016 8:53:05 AM
Dr. Maddalena Neglia invited to participate at the Dutch Social and Economic Council on the European Regulatory Framework on Business and Human Rights
Published: Jul 12, 2016 10:19:55 AM
Published: Jun 29, 2016 9:53:58 AM
Is sustainability improving corporate and professional ethics?
20 June 2014
In an article for Legal Business, CEL Director, Richard Moorhead discusses whether sustainability is affecting corporate and professional ethics in a positive way, how sustainability may be interpreted and how it might change the legal role.
Page last modified on 20 jun 14 09:59