- Moorhead tells leading practitioners, City lawyers are part of the precarious professionalism problem
- CEL Director appointed to Harvard Fellowship at Edmond J. Safra Center
- CEL Director Comments on Recruitment and Diversity at the Bar
- CEL Director on Baroness Butler Sloss' Resignation from Child Abuse Inquiry
- Is sustainability improving corporate and professional ethics?
- CEL Director comments on Canadian reform of professional regulation
- Video Available of Lawrence Lessig Delivering CEL Annual Lecture 2014
- CEL Awarded LEF Grant
- ULL Honorary Professor, Stephen Mayson joins the Centre for Ethics and Law
- Commercial awareness and the lawyer’s moral compass
- Centre Director Comments on Extraordinary Criticisms of Leading Law Firm
- CEL Director Suggests Legal Aid Cuts Will Hit Quality and May Hasten Fusion
Corporate Lawyers’ Approach to Professional Ethics Could be a “Serious Problem” – Professor Richard Moorhead in Legal Futures
Published: Oct 8, 2015 12:37:39 PM
Regulating (from) the Inside: The Legal Framework for Internal Control in Banks and Financial Institutions
Published: Oct 7, 2015 4:19:25 PM
Published: Aug 4, 2015 10:55:50 AM
'The Conversation We Never Had' - SRA to Overhaul Handbook for In-House Counsel as UCL Unveils Ethics Research
Published: Apr 17, 2015 2:14:00 PM
Is sustainability improving corporate and professional ethics?
20 June 2014
In an article for Legal Business, CEL Director, Richard Moorhead discusses whether sustainability is affecting corporate and professional ethics in a positive way, how sustainability may be interpreted and how it might change the legal role.
Page last modified on 20 jun 14 09:59