- Moorhead tells leading practitioners, City lawyers are part of the precarious professionalism problem
- CEL Director appointed to Harvard Fellowship at Edmond J. Safra Center
- CEL Director on Baroness Butler Sloss' Resignation from Child Abuse Inquiry
- Is sustainability improving corporate and professional ethics?
- CEL Director comments on Canadian reform of professional regulation
- Video Available of Lawrence Lessig Delivering CEL Annual Lecture 2014
- CEL Awarded LEF Grant
- ULL Honorary Professor, Stephen Mayson joins the Centre for Ethics and Law
- Commercial awareness and the lawyer’s moral compass
- Centre Director Comments on Extraordinary Criticisms of Leading Law Firm
- CEL Director Suggests Legal Aid Cuts Will Hit Quality and May Hasten Fusion
- CEL Director Comments on Recruitment and Diversity at the Bar
Moorhead tells leading practitioners, City lawyers are part of the precarious professionalism problem
Published: Sep 22, 2014 5:42:47 PM
Published: Jul 28, 2014 5:24:40 PM
Published: Jul 16, 2014 4:36:45 PM
Published: Jun 20, 2014 11:15:00 AM
Is sustainability improving corporate and professional ethics?
20 June 2014
In an article for Legal Business, CEL Director, Richard Moorhead discusses whether sustainability is affecting corporate and professional ethics in a positive way, how sustainability may be interpreted and how it might change the legal role.
Page last modified on 20 jun 14 09:59