- Moorhead tells leading practitioners, City lawyers are part of the precarious professionalism problem
- CEL Director appointed to Harvard Fellowship at Edmond J. Safra Center
- CEL Director Comments on Recruitment and Diversity at the Bar
- CEL Director on Baroness Butler Sloss' Resignation from Child Abuse Inquiry
- Is sustainability improving corporate and professional ethics?
- CEL Director comments on Canadian reform of professional regulation
- Video Available of Lawrence Lessig Delivering CEL Annual Lecture 2014
- CEL Awarded LEF Grant
- ULL Honorary Professor, Stephen Mayson joins the Centre for Ethics and Law
- Commercial awareness and the lawyer’s moral compass
- Centre Director Comments on Extraordinary Criticisms of Leading Law Firm
- CEL Director Suggests Legal Aid Cuts Will Hit Quality and May Hasten Fusion
Published: Apr 22, 2016 11:16:59 AM
Published: Apr 5, 2016 10:52:51 AM
Published: Mar 24, 2016 12:37:39 PM
Published: Feb 23, 2016 10:33:15 AM
Is sustainability improving corporate and professional ethics?
20 June 2014
In an article for Legal Business, CEL Director, Richard Moorhead discusses whether sustainability is affecting corporate and professional ethics in a positive way, how sustainability may be interpreted and how it might change the legal role.
Page last modified on 20 jun 14 09:59