- Moorhead tells leading practitioners, City lawyers are part of the precarious professionalism problem
- CEL Director appointed to Harvard Fellowship at Edmond J. Safra Center
- CEL Director Comments on Recruitment and Diversity at the Bar
- CEL Director on Baroness Butler Sloss' Resignation from Child Abuse Inquiry
- Is sustainability improving corporate and professional ethics?
- CEL Director comments on Canadian reform of professional regulation
- Video Available of Lawrence Lessig Delivering CEL Annual Lecture 2014
- CEL Awarded LEF Grant
- ULL Honorary Professor, Stephen Mayson joins the Centre for Ethics and Law
- Commercial awareness and the lawyer’s moral compass
- Centre Director Comments on Extraordinary Criticisms of Leading Law Firm
- CEL Director Suggests Legal Aid Cuts Will Hit Quality and May Hasten Fusion
- Picking up ethical challenges in professional practice: can 3D avatars help?
Published: Nov 27, 2014 3:41:48 PM
Published: Sep 24, 2014 3:42:10 PM
Moorhead tells leading practitioners, City lawyers are part of the precarious professionalism problem
Published: Sep 22, 2014 5:42:47 PM
Published: Jul 28, 2014 5:24:40 PM
ULL Honorary Professor, Stephen Mayson joins the Centre for Ethics and Law
6 February 2014
Previously head of the University of Law’s Legal Services Institute, he will be attached to the Centre for Ethics and Law at UCL’s Faculty of Laws. Professor Mayson will contribute to the centre’s engagement with the professions, policymakers and academics around ethics and professional regulation through its regular seminars and think tanks, as well as through papers and research.
Professor Mayson said: “It’s an honour to join the UCL Faculty of Laws. As an alumnus, it is particularly gratifying to be returning in a new capacity. I look forward to working with other members of the distinguished faculty in pursuing my interest in legal services regulation and ethics.”
Page last modified on 06 feb 14 16:07