- Moorhead tells leading practitioners, City lawyers are part of the precarious professionalism problem
- CEL Director appointed to Harvard Fellowship at Edmond J. Safra Center
- CEL Director Comments on Recruitment and Diversity at the Bar
- CEL Director on Baroness Butler Sloss' Resignation from Child Abuse Inquiry
- Is sustainability improving corporate and professional ethics?
- CEL Director comments on Canadian reform of professional regulation
- Video Available of Lawrence Lessig Delivering CEL Annual Lecture 2014
- CEL Awarded LEF Grant
- ULL Honorary Professor, Stephen Mayson joins the Centre for Ethics and Law
- Commercial awareness and the lawyer’s moral compass
- Centre Director Comments on Extraordinary Criticisms of Leading Law Firm
- CEL Director Suggests Legal Aid Cuts Will Hit Quality and May Hasten Fusion
- Picking up ethical challenges in professional practice: can 3D avatars help?
Published: Nov 27, 2014 3:41:48 PM
Published: Sep 24, 2014 3:42:10 PM
Moorhead tells leading practitioners, City lawyers are part of the precarious professionalism problem
Published: Sep 22, 2014 5:42:47 PM
Published: Jul 28, 2014 5:24:40 PM
CEL Director comments on Canadian reform of professional regulation
9 May 2014
Richard Moorhead comments on the potential ABS reform in Canada which would allow outside investment in law firms.
Page last modified on 09 may 14 10:46