CEL Events (Past)
- Launch Event - Risk & Regulation: Regulation and the social meaning of risk
- Ethical performance of business – achievements, aspirations and expectations
- Business reputation - ethics in the downturn
- Expertise in Ethics & Risk Regulation
- Inaugural AstraZeneca Think Tank Debate
- The Governance of Autonomous Systems
- Second Annual Lecture: The Moral Limits of Markets
- Perception and Reality: The Compensation Culture
- Performance vs. Compliance: A Global Leader's Guide to Managing Business Conduct
- Tweeting to Topple Tyranny: Social Media, corporate Social Responsibility & Human Rights
- Shareholder Engagement in the Embedded Business Corporation: Investment Activism, Human Rights and TWAIL Discourse
- Conflicts of Interest: A mere governance challenge or a moral maze?
- Humans vs. Robots: Where are the limits of what an autonomous system should do?
- Between Law and Markets: Is there a Role for Ethics and Culture in Financial Regulation?
- Handling Problem Projects - Accountability mechanisms at international financial institutions and case studies
- CEL Annual Lecture 2012: Media Freedoms & Media Standards
- Lehman Brothers and the Lawyers: (When) Are Lawyers Ethically Responsible for Client Wrongs?
- Workshop on the Financial Sustainability of Banks
- Think Tank with Andrew Bailey
- Experiencing and Teaching Ethical Problems
Perception and Reality: The Compensation Culture
Publication date: Mar 21, 2012 10:55:36 AM
Jan 21, 2011 12:00:00 AM
End: Jan 21, 2011 12:00:00 AM
About the talk
Lord Young of Graffham, following a Whitehall-wide review of the operation of health and safety laws and the growth of the compensation culture, discussed his recently launched report 'Common Sense, Common Safety'.
Speaker: The Rt Hon Lord Young of Graffham PC DL
Chair: Professor Dame Hazel Genn DBE QC, Dean of the UCL Faculty of Laws
Venue: UCL Faculty of Laws
Page last modified on 21 mar 12 10:55