CEL Events (Past)
- Launch Event - Risk & Regulation: Regulation and the social meaning of risk
- Ethical performance of business – achievements, aspirations and expectations
- Business reputation - ethics in the downturn
- Expertise in Ethics & Risk Regulation
- Inaugural AstraZeneca Think Tank Debate
- The Governance of Autonomous Systems
- Second Annual Lecture: The Moral Limits of Markets
- Perception and Reality: The Compensation Culture
- Performance vs. Compliance: A Global Leader's Guide to Managing Business Conduct
- Tweeting to Topple Tyranny: Social Media, corporate Social Responsibility & Human Rights
- Shareholder Engagement in the Embedded Business Corporation: Investment Activism, Human Rights and TWAIL Discourse
- Conflicts of Interest: A mere governance challenge or a moral maze?
- Humans vs. Robots: Where are the limits of what an autonomous system should do?
- Between Law and Markets: Is there a Role for Ethics and Culture in Financial Regulation?
- Handling Problem Projects - Accountability mechanisms at international financial institutions and case studies
- CEL Annual Lecture 2012: Media Freedoms & Media Standards
- Lehman Brothers and the Lawyers: (When) Are Lawyers Ethically Responsible for Client Wrongs?
- Workshop on the Financial Sustainability of Banks
- Think Tank with Andrew Bailey
Ethical performance of business – achievements, aspirations and expectations
Publication date: Mar 19, 2012 4:26:08 PM
Jan 21, 2010 12:00:00 AM
End: Jan 21, 2010 12:00:00 AM
The roles and responsibilities of business in society, in particular global business, are being defined more broadly and deeply than ever before, and by an expanding range of increasingly demanding stakeholders.
Host: Norton Rose
Professor Alyson Warhurst (Warwick University)
Page last modified on 19 mar 12 16:25