Research and teaching in the Faculty of Laws concerns law in its widest sense, including the role of law in society as well as the moral, political and other aspects of the law. Many Faculty members adopt a range of different cross-disciplinary perspectives in their research, and engage across disciplines in their publications, collaborations with other scholars and participation at conferences.
- Faculty Members with an Interdisciplinary Background
- Interdisciplinary Publications
- Interdisciplinary Research Centres and Institutes
- Major Funded Interdisciplinary Research Projects
- Current Legal Issues
- Interdisciplinary Public Advisory and Consultancy Work
- Interdisciplinary Teachingter