- Elaine GENDERS. Independent Advisor to the Home Office (Ministry of Justice) on the Therapeutic Regime at Her Majesty’s Prison, Dovegate; member of HMP Grendon Advisory Panel; member of Steering Group on the Therapeutic Community at HMP Send; member of the Research Advisory Group at HMP Send.
- Hazel GENN. Member of the Committee on Standards in Public Life. Special Adviser to the House of Commons Constitutional Affairs Committee on Aspects of Legal Aid Provision. Served as chair of the Main Panel J for the Research Assessment Exercise 2008. This Panel guided the work of six sub panels: Law, Sociology, Anthropology, Political Science and International Relations, Development Studies, Social Work and Social Policy and Administration.
- Ioannis LIANOS. Non Governmental Advisor, International Competition Network (ICN), (public policy); Research Partner, Competition Policy programme, UNCTAD, Geneva (public policy); member of the International Advisory Board, American Antitrust Institute (public policy, economics); Fellow, Centre for Law & Economics, Australian National University (economics); Gutenberg Research Chair holder, Ecole Nationale d'Administration: leadership of an interdisciplinary research team of 14 lawyers, political scientists, economists and statisticians (public policy, public administration).
- Philippe SANDS. Special Advisor to the House of Lords Select Committee on Science and Technology, on their inquiry into Science and International Agreements.
- Cheryl THOMAS. Expert Jury Consultant to Her Majesty’s Crown Prosecution Service Inspectorate in the Official Review of the Jubilee Line Case ordered by the Attorney General. Special Consultant to the French Institut des Hautes Etudes sur la Justice in the Official Review of Training for the French Judiciary.
- Catherine REDGWELL. Member of the Geoengineering Climate Working Group of The Royal Society.
- Pascoe PLEASENCE. Adviser to the New Zealand Legal Services Agency, a consultant to the Law and Justice Foundation of New South Wales, and has acted as an adviser to National Legal Aid and Victoria Legal Aid in Australia, as well as various branches of the United Kingdom government.
- Professor Joanne SCOTT. Former Member of the Royal Commission on Environmental Pollution 2009-2011.
- Professor Maria LEE. Former member of the London Sustainable Development Commission 2007-2009 and the Royal Commission on Environmental Pollution 2009-2011.