UCL Laws People
Rike Kraemer joined the Faculty in September 2012. She was formerly a research associate at the collobarative research center „Transformations of the State“ at Bremen University and an Emile Noël Fellow at the Jean Monnet Center at New York University. She received her First and Second State Exam in Bremen and has been trained in Germany and in the Netherlands.
Rike's main research interests fall broadly in the field of international and European economic law and governance, environmental law in general as well as constitutional law. Her current work focuses on comparative federalism and the coordination of environmental policy goals in trade law, especially in the field of procurement law.
- Krämer, Rike U. (2010): Looking through Different Glasses at the Lisbon Treaty: The German Constitutional Court and the Czech Constitutional Court. In: Andreas Fischer Lescano, Christian Joerges & Arndt Wonka ed. The German Constitutional Court's Lisbon Ruling: Legal and Political Science Perspectives, Bremen: ZERP Discussion Paper 01/2010, 11-19
- Blauberger, Michael; Krämer, Rike U. (2010): European Competition vs. Global Competitivness: Transferring EU Rules on State Aid and Public Procurement beyond Europe. In: CCP Working Paper 1010, University of East Anglia, Centre of Competition Policy
- Krämer, Rike U. (2010): WTO Compatibility of Border Tax Adjustments as a Means for Promoting Environmental Protection, elni Review 2/2010
- Krämer, Rike U. ; Krajewski, Markus (2011): State Aid (Subsidies) in International Trade Law. In: Erika Szyszczak, State Aid Handbook, Edward Elgar Publishing
- Krämer, Rike U. (2011): The Notion of Diagonal Conflicts as a Key Concept of European Conflicts Law. In: Christian Joerges (ed), After Globalisation, New Patterns of Conflict and their Sociological and Legal Reconstructions, ARENA Report No 4/11, 145-158
- Krämer, Rike U. (2011): Book Review: Sue Arrowsmith and Peter Kunzlik (eds), Social and Environmental Policies in EC Procurement Law: New Directives and New Directions. Cambridge University Press, 2009. In: EUSA Review Vol. 24, No 3, 9
- Deters, Henning; Krämer, Rike U. (2011): Der steuerpolitische „Aktivismus“ des Bundesverfassungsgerichts als pfadabhängige Entwicklung. In: ZfRSoz, Vol 31, No 1, 726
page updated on 27 November, 2012