LAPT Access for staff to edit exercises or comments and for data analysis
You will need to authenticate by one of the following routes.
1. UCL staff with a UCL username and password.
If you don't know your UCL username & password, please contact email@example.com
If you know these, but they don't give access, it may be that UCL has not registered your staff status.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org about this, or email (below) for KEY access.
2. Imperial College staff with authorised access.
Please email, including your Imperial username, if you need to be added to the list.
3. KEY Access for staff given a personal access code and password. Please email if you need personal access.
WIKI Access: gives students access to edit certain exercises and to view response data
4. WIKI Access for UCL students
5. WIKI Access for Imperial College students
Problems in use? : email to email@example.com