© Irene Aspalter
What does the JRO do?
The Joint Research Office (JRO) supports the development of the clinical research portfolio of UCL, UCLH and Royal Free Hampstead. The JRO provides professional expertise in research management, biostatistics, finance, contracts, regulatory affairs, commercialisation of research and professional development. The JRO also provides research management support to a network of local trusts associated with UCL.
How we can help:
We aim to:
- support clinical investigators in setting up studies quickly and efficiently
- help investigators navigate the approvals process effectively
- provide a full contract, costing and financial management service
- offer advice on how to remain compliant with research legislation while managing and conducting your study
- advise on research design and analysis
- offer advice on funding opportunities
- offer advice and help on commercial development
R&D Operational Capability Statement (RDOC)
The RDOC provides information about an organisation’s commitment to health R&D and the roles and responsibilities of the different stakeholders in the organisation in delivering these commitments. it is a requirement of the NIHR Research Support Services (RSS) framework.