Joint Research Office
- What does the JRO do?
- Post Approval
- Academic Clinical Trials
- Commercial Research
- Training and Education
- Patient and Public Involvement
- Funding Opportunities
- JRO News
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Clinical Trials Units (CTUs)
- UCLH Patient Flag
- Information and tools to help prepare your study submitted to the JRO
NHS Permissions and management of studies taking place at UCLH and/or The Royal Free
Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
The following SOPs are for the use of researchers conducting studies at UCLH.
- Definition of Responsibilities
- Informed Consent for Research
- Obtaining NHS permission at UCLH
- Reporting Amendments
- Reporting and Managing Events and Incidents in Studies
- Essential Documents and the Study File (TMF/ISF)
- Study Close Down
- Archiving of Investigator Site File and Pharmacy Site File
- Please note: The following records transfer form should be completed in Word format as per the instructions in the UCLH archiving SOP above.
Guidance Documents for Researchers
The following concise guidance documents are for the use of researchers conducting studies at UCLH.
- Guidance on Archiving - UCLH version
- Guidance on Research Passports: Process for UCLH R&D issuing Honorary Research Contracts and Letters of Access via the Research Passport Route
- Guidance on Research passports: Process for UCLH R&D issuing NHS to NHS Letter of Access