Joint Research Office News
- What does the JRO do?
- Post Approval
- Academic Clinical Trials
- Commercial Research
- Training and Education
- Patient and Public Involvement
- Funding Opportunities
- JRO News
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Clinical Trials Units (CTUs)
- UCLH Patient Flag
- Information and tools to help prepare your study submitted to the JRO
NIHR evaluation board vacancies
29 April 2013
A number of board and panel vacancies are available at the NIHR Evaluation, Trials and Studies Coordinating Centre (NETSCC).
These openings are for funding board members, panel members and panel chairs for the following health research programmes:
- Efficacy and Mechanism Evaluation (EME) Programme
- NIHR Health Services and Delivery Research (HS&DR) Programme
- NIHR Health Technology Assessment (HTA) Programme
Applications are welcomed from people with a wide range of expertise, including clinical staff, service managers, health and public health professionals, subject experts and academics.
For further information and how to apply, please visit the NETSCC vacancies page.
The closing date for applications is 1pm on 7 June 2013.
Page last modified on 29 apr 13 16:18