- Arts and Humanities Homelink
- Current Students
- Prospective Students
- FIGS Friday Forum
- Yale UCL Collaborative
- PhD in Creative Critical Writing
- Wolfson Scholarships
- I.B. Tauris Publishing Competition
- MA Dissertation Prize
- Staff Intranet
- Contact Us
Starts: Apr 25, 2014 9:00:00 AM
Starts: May 8, 2014 9:00:00 AM
Starts: May 12, 2014 7:00:00 PM
Starts: May 29, 2014 9:00:00 AM
Starts: Jun 5, 2014 12:00:00 AM
Interdisciplinary workshops are to be organised by graduate students and/or staff in across the Faculties of Arts & Humanities and Social & Historical Sciences.
These must be cross departments and/or disciplines.
Up to £500 per workshop is available.
Applications should include details of the proposed activity and budget.
Applications (no more than one page A4) must:
- Include details of the purposes and programme of the planned event(s)
- Include a breakdown of likely costs for any refreshments, room bookings, and travel expenses, etc (fees for visiting speakers are not entertained)
- Showcase UCL Faculty of Arts and Humanities research
Applications are particularly welcome if they:
- Demonstrate interdisciplinarity
- Demonstrate graduate student involvement in organisation as well as presentation
|Full details are covered in the Funding Guidelines and Expense Form available on the J-FIGS Funding page.|
Please send all applications to Kim Morgan - email@example.com
Page last modified on 28 feb 14 12:08