Starts: Jul 30, 2014 9:00:00 AM
Starts: Sep 10, 2014 11:00:00 AM
All interdisciplinary interdisciplinary seminar series are to be organised by graduate students and/or staff in across the Faculties of Arts & Humanities and Social & Historical Sciences.
These will provide an opportunity to discuss and showcase UCL research, as well as funding visiting speakers and/or ‘round table’ events. These events may be followed by a reception, funding permitting.
Up to £1500 is available per application.
Applications are particularly welcome if they:
- Demonstrate interdisciplinarity
- Demonstrate graduate student involvement in organisation as well as presentation
Applications should include details of the proposed
activity and budget. They should cover no more than one sheet of A4 and
- Include details of the purposes and programme of the planned event(s)
- Include a breakdown of likely costs for any refreshments, room bookings, and travel expenses, etc (fees for visiting speakers are not entertained)
- Showcase UCL Faculties of Arts & Humanities' and Social & Historical Sciences' research
Guidelines & Expenses Form
Applications should include details of the proposed activity and budget. They should cover no more than one sheet of A4. Further details are covered in the following documents:
Any enquiries should be sent to Jo Garwood (email@example.com)
Page last modified on 10 jul 14 18:16