Dott. Enrico Palandri
Reader in Italian Literature and Writer in Residence (UCL), Professore Associato di Teoria della Letteratura (Universita' di Venezia 'Ca' Foscari')
phone: +44 20 7679 7114
Office Hours: Term 2, Wednesdays 3pm-5pm
- Boccalone, L'erba voglio, Milan, 1979
- Le pietre e il sale, Garzanti, Milan, 1986 (in English, Collins Harvill, 1989)
- La via del ritorno, Bompiani, Milan, 1990 (in English, Serpent's Tail, 1993)
- Angela prende il volo, Feltrinelli, Milan, 2000
- La deriva romantica, Intelinea, Novara, 2002
- L'altra sera, Feltrinelli, Milan, 2003 (in English, Troubadour, Forthcoming)
- Pier, Laterza, Rome, 2005
- I fratelli minori, Bompiani, Milan, 2010
Further information and a full list of publications are available on IRIS
He has translated into Italian works of Eudora Welty, George Grossmith and McLiam Wilson, has written for the cinema ('Diavolo in corpo', 1986, with Marco Bellocchio), contributes regularly on Italian and English radio and TV programmes and writes for various Italian newspapers.
He teaches Romanticism and contemporary Italian fiction and works with students on issues concerning narrative.