120 High Holborn, London, WC1V 6RD.
Opening times: Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 17:00
You should attend this branch in the first instance – you may be redirected to another local branch during busy periods.
- Non-EU students: Passport and valid visa (including BRP)
- EU students: National ID card or passport
Letter from UCL
- Statement of Student Status letter issued at Enrolment, which confirms your permanent (home) address and your term-time address. The letter does not need to be addressed specifically to TSB, or;
- Letter issued by your Hall of Residence if you are staying in UCL accommodation will also be accepted
- You will be offered a Classic Account (subject to eligibility)
- You can withdraw cash and use to pay in shops/ restaurants and online
- You can set up a direct debit
- Online, telephone banking and mobile app
- You can opt in and out of receiving bank statements
- No overdraft facility
- There is no monthly fee associated with this account
- Visit the branch to make an appointment to set up your account. At busy times, you may be directed to another local branch for your appointment.
- You will need to visit the branch once to make the appointment, and then a second time to attend your appointment.