45 Tottenham Court Road, W1T 2EA
Opening times: Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 18:00. Saturday, 10:00 – 15:00
Note: this branch may be very busy as a high number of students will be opening a bank account at the same time. You may like to attend another branch which you can search for on the NatWest website.
- Non-EU students: Passport and valid visa (including BRP)
- EU students: National ID card or passport
Letter from UCL
- Bank Account Letter addressed specifically to NatWest which also confirms your permanent (home) address and your term-time address. You need to request this from the Student Centre, or;
- Letter issued by your Hall of Residence if you are staying in UCL accommodation will also be accepted if it is addressed to NatWest, or;
- Self-printed Statement of Student Status (addressed to NatWest) which you can print from Portico
- You will be offered a Student Account
- You can withdraw cash and use to pay in shops/ restaurants and online
- You can set up a direct debit
- Online, telephone banking and mobile app
- You can opt in and out of receiving bank statements
- No overdraft facility
- There is no monthly fee associated with this account
- Visit the branch to make an appointment to set up your account – it may be possible to be seen on the spot with no appointment if it is not too busy, so bring your documents just in case.
- During busier periods, you will need to visit the branch once to make the appointment, and then a second time to attend your appointment.