International Student Support team
The International Student Support team is here to guide you through your journey as a learner at UCL. We organise the International Student Orientation Programme, a wide range of seminars during the academic year and can help you identify the most appropriate support service if you need help but are unsure who to turn to.
We also produce the International student newsletter and provide information on the following topics:
- Opening a UK bank account
- Registering with the National Health Service (NHS)
- Registering with the police in the UK
- Travelling to Europe whilst on a UK student visa
- Immigration & visa information and updates
If you cannot find the answer to some of your questions on our website, please email our team at internationalsupport [at] ucl.ac.uk and we will try to help you. You can also use this email to request an appointment if you prefer to ask questions in person.
Page last modified on 22 may 13 16:51