Useful links:

ISOP resources

  • This page contains a collection of resources which support ISOP:

UCL Student Support and Wellbeing Services Introduction Video

ISOP Welcome Pack Resources for affiliate students
UCL Pocket student guide - view Affiliate Tutors contact details - view
Your learning journey at UCL guide - view Meet your Affiliate Tutor during ISOP - view
Opening a UK bank account - view
Notes for affiliate students - view
NHS information sheet - view  
UCL Health Centre registration form - view
Personal development workshops - view  
Social events organised by UCLU - view  
 London Nightline - view

Page last modified on 09 jan 14 13:20