|Check print quota||
Colour printing locations
|Top-up credit locations||
Purchase print credit
Scan to email
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
|You receive £12 free (equivalent to 80 sheets for mono 16 for colour) at the beginning of each academic year - pro rata for students who do not register at the beginning of the academic year.|
- How do I print?
- How much does it cost?
- I am a visitor to UCL/conference delegate, will I receive free quota?
- How can I check my print credit balance?
- How do I purchase more credit?
- Can departments make contributions to their students print quota?
- Will my unused printing credit be carried over to the next term?
- What happens to my unused credit when I leave UCL?
- What should I do if my print job comes out damaged?
- Why does my job take such a long time to print?
- How can I get the most out of my printing credit?
- I can't log in to the Print Release Station?
- Where can I print in colour?
When you buy additional printing credit your quota will be credited immediately. If for some reason it has not, please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your userid and the time and date you attempted to credit your account. We will try to deal with the problem as quickly as possible.
If you need further advice please contact the Service Desk.
Any attempt to bypass the print charging system is a disciplinary offence which will be referred to the Dean of Students.