How is Cluster WTS different from my own computer?
Some differences include:
- The absence of the Recycle Bin, Network Neighbourhood and the Briefcase
from the Desktop.
- The lack of a Recycle Bin means that files that are deleted will not be
held in a temporary area, they will be removed from your computer permanently.
Although files deleted by mistake from the Central Filestore can be restored.
- The Control Panel in Cluster WTS does not offer as many options to
that of a standalone installation of Windows 2000.
- You are unable to customise your Cluster WTS Desktop to the extent that
you can on a standalone Windows 2000 machine. You cannot install your own
screensavers or set images as your Desktop background. Users can however add
shortcuts to their desktop.
- You cannot install your own software applications or peripherals (printers,