Scanning for viruses and spyware
You can scan individual files, folders and drives for viruses and spyware.
- Double-click on the My Computer icon on your desktop and navigate to where the drive, folder or file that you want to scan is.
- Right-click on the drive, folder or file that you want to scan and select Scan <filename> for Viruses and Spyware.
- The scanning window will appear showing the progress of the scan.
- If a virus or spyware has been detected, you will get a message asking you if you want to delete it manually yourself or let Fsecure clean or quarantine it for you.
- When the scan has been completed, a report will be displayed on your screen showing the outcome of the scan. You can click on the Show Report button to get more detailed information about the scan.