Changes to IT Services for 2013/14 Academic Year
print@UCL is a sustainable and highly available print service that allows UCL's staff and students to print, copy, scan and fax quickly and easily.
There are some important steps that you’ll have to take before you can use the service:
- Register your ID card at your nearest Multi-Function Device (MFD)
- Connect to the correct print queue (‘print-UCL’)
- Ensure you have enough credit to print (UCL provide an initial ‘free’ balance of £12)
Two new desktop services have now been made available:
- Desktop@UCL PC replaces the Myriad service and is available in student computer workrooms, Lecture Theatres and Halls of Residences.
- Desktop@UCL Anywhere allows you to access your applications, files and desktop from your own computer or the web. This service replaces the current ISD Cluster WTS 2000 service from September 2013.
Refurbished computer open access rooms
Two of UCL’s computer rooms have
now been refurbished to provide a better quality environment for solo and group
study. These rooms – Chadwick B04 and Pearson B01 - are conveniently located
just inside the main entrance. They open to students from Monday-Friday
0900-1800, with no bookings for teaching.