Creating a new folder / subfolder
1.Highlight the <account name > for your imap mailboxes ( e.g Eudora Settings ), right click and select new folder or alternatively go into
File menu and select New and then Folder.
2. Give the folder a name and select the <account name> for where you want you want to create the folder in then click ok.
Creating A Subfolder
1. To create a subfolder you need create a top level folder first. When you type the folder name add a slash / on the end.
2. The folder will be presented in your list of folders on the left with light shaded font colour. To create a subfolder within it right click on the folder name and select New Subfolder.
3. Type the name of the new subfolder and click ok.
4. In your folder list the newly created folder will be presented by a plus symbol(+) next to it. If you click on the plus symbol you should have your subfolders within it in a tree like structure.