Set up your new Thunderbird account in WTS
To launch Thunberbird in WTS, go to Start > Programs > Software S-Z > Thunderbird > Thunderbird
1. When you first start Thunderbird in WTS, you will see the following screen:
2. Select Option 1. (Setup Thunderbird account using IMAP)
3. Enter your name and userid when prompted to do so.
4. Your email account will be created, as illustrated below:
5. Your email will arrive in your IMAP mailbox list not Local Folders. You should create any new folders under your account name - not Local Folders.
6. You're all set up and ready to go!
You can customise Thunderbird to suit your needs. See the Using Thunderbird documentation for more information.