Fetch mail from an additional account
Set up a Fetch account
- In the menu bar at the top, select Options
2. From the list displayed, select POP3 Fetch Mail
3. Fill in the boxes as follows:
Alias: <Enter the name you wish to use to identify your account>
Username: <enter the userid of the account you wish to fetch mail from e.g. ucaazzz>
Store in Folder: INBOX
Leave mail on server: Do not put a tick in this box.
Check mail at login: You can put a tick in this box if you wish. If you select this option you will need to type in your password for the additional account at login.
Check mail at folder refresh: You can put a tick in this box if you wish. If you select this option you will need to type in your password for the additional account and each folder refresh.
4. Click on the Add server button.
Fetch mail for an additional POP account
- Click on the Fetch option in the menu bar.
- Next to Select Server, click on the down arrow and select your additional POP account.
- Type in the password for the account.
- Click on the Fetch Mail button.
5. You will receive confirmation such as the one below. If you do have new messages, these will appear in your INBOX.