Configuring Evolution to use secure email settings
|Please note: Evolution is not supported by the ISD Service Desk . Full support can be given to Thunderbird and Outlook users only.|
Note: The illustrations in these sections show an IMAP account,
but the instructions are the same for POP users also.
- Click on Edit > Preferences
- Select Mail accounts on the left hand side.
- Select your UCL email account and click on the Edit button.
- Click on the Receiving email tab.
- Next to Use Secure Connection under the Security heading, click on the arrow and select SSL encryption.
- Click OK the close the box and save your changes.
You are now set up to read email securely.