OWA - Setting up other POP accounts
You can set up Outlook Live to pull POP3 mail from other email accounts e.g. Gmail.
1. Click on Options
2. Select Account from the left hand menu options
3. Under your Account Information will be another box which reads Other accounts
4. Click on the New button
5. Type in the email address and the password for the email account you wish to add
6. Click the Next button
7. Outlook Live will then search for your account
8. Once completed, a confirmation screen will appear informing you that your account has been added
9. You will see this new account displayed in the Other Accounts box
10. Any new mail for the additional account, will now appear in your Outlook Live Inbox.