How to forward your Live@UCL email
Please note: You are strongly advised to read and send email from your Live@UCL account rather than forward messages on to external addresses such as Gmail or Yahoo. Important college emails are sent via your Live@UCL account and we cannot support or ensure receipt of an email once it has been forwarded.
- In Outlook Web Access (OWA), click on Options in the top right hand side of the screen.
- Select Organise E-Mail > Inbox Rules (tab) > and click on the New button
- In the New Inbox Rule window, click on the down arrow next to When the message arrives, and:
- Select [Apply to all messages]
- Click on the down arrow next to Do the following:
- Select Redirect the message to...
If in the drop down list you see the option 'Forward the message to...' (not everyone will see this), do not select this option. Redirecting and forwarding are not the same:
- In the Address Book - Webpage dialog box, right at the very bottom of that window, under Message recipients, type in the address that you want to forward your Live@UCL mail to.
- Click OK
- Back at the New Inbox Rule box, click on the Save button.
Your Live@UCL email will now be redirected to your alternate email address.