OWA - Create a new folder and transfer messages
Create a new folder
(In this example, we will create a new folder at the root level of your account)
1. Right-mouse-click on your account name in the Navigation page.
2. Select Create New Folder...
3. Type in the name of your new folder. It will be placed just below your Inbox.
Tip! To create a sub-folder, use the same steps as above but instead of right-mouse-clicking on the root of your account, right-mouse-click on the folder that you want to add a sub-folder to instead. Select New folder, and continue as above.
You can transfer messages by simply dragging and dropping from one folder to another.
1. Ensure that the contents of the folder you wish to move messages from is displayed by selecting it.
2. Now you can simply click on a message and drag it to the folder of your choice.
Tip! Hold down the shift key to select multiple adjacent messages, or the Ctrl key to select multiple non-adjacent messages.