Create a contact group (distribution list)
1. On the Navigation Pane, select People.
2. In the toolbar above the contacts list, click on the drop down arrow next to the New button.
3. From the list, select create group.
4. Type in a name for your group.
5. Next to Members, type in the name of an individual you want to include in your contact group.
6. Then click on the Contact Name to add them to the list.
7. Click on the Save and Close button in the top left hand corner of the Contact Group window.
The new Contact Group is saved in your Contacts folder by the name you have given it.