Create a contact group (distribution list)
1. On the Navigation Pane, select Contacts.
2. In the toolbar above the contacts list, click on the drop down arrow next to the New button.
3. From the list, select Group.
4. Type in a name for your group.
5. Next to Members, type in the name of an individual you want to include in your contact group.
6. Then click on the Add to group button.
Tip! To search for contact names, click on the Members button. The
Global address List will open. Locate the person you require, select their name, and then click on the Members button.
Repeat this process for each person you want to add to your Contact Group, and then click OK to save your changes.
7. Click on the Save and Close button in the top left hand corner of the Contact Group window.
The new Contact Group is saved in your Contacts folder by the name you have given it.