OWA - Find a contact
You can do the following whether you are in Mail, Contacts, Calendar or Task view.
1. In the Find someone box (located in the top right area), type the name of the person you want to find. You can enter a partial name, such as Judy L, a first or last name or an email address.
|Tip! The Find Somone bar appears in the top left corner whether you are in Mail, Contacts Calendar or Tasks view.|
Tip! The Find Someone box searches for contacts in the Global Address List. To search for people in your Contacts, make sure you are in Contacts view and use the Search Contacts address bar (located in the toolbar above your contacts list).
Refine your Contacts search
1. To search in additional folders, click on the down arrow next to the search
box and choose from:
- This Folder
- This Folder and Subfolders
- Search All Contact Items
2. You can set to search your entire mailbox by default it you choose. Select the down arrow next to the search box.
3. Click on Set Default Location.
4. Choose Search All Contact Items.
5. For additional click on the double down arrow next to the search box and further options will appear.
6. When you have finished your search, you can clear the search box by clicking on the Close button (the little 'X' on the right-hand side of the box).