OWA - open a shared calendar
1. In the toolbar, click on the Share button.
2. From the list, choose Add Calendar...
3. Under Calendar from your Organisation, type in the name of the individual whose calendar you wish to open. Or click on the Name button. This will open the Global Address List and you can search from there.
4. When you have finished, click on the OK button.
5. The person's calendar will appear next to yours in a different colour. You can choose to view side by side in Week view, Day or Month view.
Tip! When you open a shared calendar, the new calendar appears under the heading People's Calendars
in the Navigation Pane. If you want to view just your calendar, or just
another person's calendar, remove the ticks from the relevant boxes.
When viewing another user's calendar you will be viewing in read-only mode, unless you have been given permissions to do edit their agenda.