OWA - Create a new email message
To create a new email message:
1. Click on the New button located above the message list pane.
|Tip! If you click on the To button in the New E-mail message window, you will be presented with the Outlook Address Book. Here you can search for your contacts that you want to send an email to.|
2. The Send button is located on the left hand side of the new message window.
To reply or forward an email
1. Click on the message that you want to reply to or forward.
2. When you view a message in the Reading Pane, you will find the Reply, Reply All, Forward buttons on the right-hand side.
3. Alternatively, select the message that you want to reply to or forward.
4. In the reading pane, on the right, you will notice an Actions button. Click on the down arrow.
5. The top three options are Reply, Reply All or Forward.