OWA - Signatures
To create a signature1. Click on the settings button on the top-right corner and select Options.
2. Select Settings from the left hand window pane and click on the Mail tab.
3. Under the email signature heading, type your signature in the box provided.
4. If you would like your signature to display in every message you send, put a tick in the box next to Automatically include my signature on messages that I send.
5. When you're done, click on the Save button at the bottom of the page.
6. You have now successfully set up your email signature.