OWA - Getting started
The Outlook Web App (OWA) screen
1. Folder list. All of your email folders will be listed here. Including your Inbox, Sent Items and Deleted Items. Any folders that you create will also appear in this list. The folder list forms part of the Navigation Pane. The contents of the folder list changes depending on which of the Navigation buttons you have selected (see below).
2. Navigation buttons. These are quick links to your Email, Calendar, Contacts and Tasks. You can add or remove buttons from this list to suit your needs.
3. Email list. Your list of messages will be displayed here.
4. Reading pane. Displays the contents of the currently selected item. You can change the position of the reading pane (right/bottom or off).
5. Sign-out. The sign out button is located in the top right-hand corner.
6. Calendar reminders. Any reminders that you have set in your calendar will pop up here. The number displayed refer to the number of reminders that you have outstanding.
7. Find someone. Clicking on the little book icon opens the Global Address List. Or you can search for someone by typing their name in the Find Someone box directly.
8. Options. Here is where you will find additional settings for your account in OWA.
9. Search entire mailbox. Just above your message list is the option to search for an item in your Mailbox.