Outlook 2011 – Connecting Live@UCL to Outlook 2011
1. Open Outlook 2011 and click on the Outlook tab on the top-left hand side of the menu bar and select Preferences.
2. In the Personal Settings section. Click Accounts.
3. In the Accounts window, select Exchange Account to create a new Exchange email account.
4. Fill in the details for your UCL email account.
E-mail address – Your UCL email alias i.e email@example.com
Method – Leave this on User Name and Password
User name – Your UCL user name i.e firstname.lastname@example.org
Password – Your UCL password
Configure automatically – checked
Once you have entered all details similar to the diagram below, click Add Account.
5. Outlook 2011 will now ask you to verify that you trust the autodiscover-s.outlook.com server. Check the ‘Always use my response for this server’ box and click Allow.
6. Your UCL account should now be successfully connected to your Outlook 2011 email client.