In order to bookmark the new Live@UCL login page, you will need to manually edit the URL in your bookmark settings. Please find instructions below:
Internet Explorer 10:
1. Go to the Live@UCL email website by typing in ‘www.outlook.com/live.ucl.ac.uk’ in the address bar as shown in the diagram.
2. Once you are on the login page, click on the star icon on the top-right hand corner of the browser and then select the ‘Add to favorites’ button.
3. This will prompt you to bookmark the page. Click on ‘Add’.
4. You will have now saved the page in your favorites. Go back into favorites and right-click on the ‘Sign in to Office 365’ bookmark and select ‘Properties’.
5. You will see that in the ‘Web Document’ tab, the URL is set to ‘https://login.microsoftonline.com….’. You will need to change this manually.
6. Type in to the URL field ‘www.outlook.com/live.ucl.ac.uk’ as show in the diagram below and click ‘OK’.
7. You have now correctly bookmarked the Live@UCL email login page.