Conditions of use
The key conditions of use under the UCL site licence agreement are:
- All 'registered' users must read the licence agreement that the ISD software team will distribute with each set of media. Software may be downloaded here: www.ucl.ac.uk/isd/common/software
- Software can be used by 'registered' users at work and additionally, either at home or on a portable PC. Such use must be related to UCL activities.
- Only Robert Silk or Jim Tyson, the named Support Contacts, may contact the suppliers for technical or other support.
- UCL users of the software should e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with queries from a UCL e-mail address.
- When a 'registered' user is no longer a member of UCL staff, student or honorary staff, their licence to use the software expires and they must remove the software. Departing individuals may apply to the suppliers direct to purchase the software at a discounted rate, provided they can quote the UCL site licence serial number mentioned above.
- To comply with the UCL site licence agreement you must belong to one of the UCL Academic Faculties or Departments. If you feel a unit has been omitted, please e-mail: email@example.com