Change the resolution
You need to be logged out of WTS first before you change
1. From the Start Panel, select Tools and then Control Panel from the Toolbar:
2. Next click on Display settings:
3. The Display properties box will appear and here is where you will change the resolution. Move the slider to the left or right to adjust the resolution.
The box at the top of will change to give you an idea of what the resolution will look like:
4. To preview your choice, click OK. Your choice will then be previewed for 15 seconds. During that time, you will see the following message:
Your desktop has been reconfigured. Do you want to keep these settings?
Click Yes to keep and set your screen and the previewed resolution. Click No to reject the previewed settings and try a different resolution.
Once you are happy with your choice, click Apply in the Display Properties box to make the changes permanent and OK to close the box.
5. Close the Control Panel box and the Toolbar and log in to WTS as normal.
Page last modified on 24 mar 09 10:47