How to set your Silva User Settings
- Log on to the site or page you have editing rights for by putting /edit after the URL and provide your UCL UserID and password. Alternatively, click on the grey cross at the bottom-right of the screen.
- Click on the user settings link in the bottom left-hand corner of the page.
- Ensure that the correct name and email address is shown. If not, change it to your name and email address.
NB: a valid email address must be given here, as errors will occur without one.
- Select Kupu as the preferred editor. Now, when you edit a page, the Kupu editor will be loaded by default.
- Click Save to finish and Close the user settings.
NB1: you will only have to this once for each website you are allowed to edit.
NB2: you can see the role you have in Silva to the right-hand side, at the bottom.
Below is a video showing you how to set your User Settings:
Page last modified on 01 may 13 14:17