Updating Published Content
- Click on the new version button, situated towards the top-left of your screen
- Edit the page
- Save and publish the page
- Any content that has been published is automatically locked and requires a new version of that document to be created.
- A new version is required because there is now a 'live' version on the server that someone may be looking at. You can't be working on a page that someone is looking at, hence the need to create a new version.
- The person reading the page will still be looking at the 'old' version, and not see the 'new' version until they have either refreshed their page or closed and reopened their browser.
- There is a delay of up to 1 hour between when you update and when the live version is visible to the world!
Page last modified on 17 dec 13 16:33