Publishing a web page (Silva document)
NB Chief Editors and Editors can publish (i.e. make 'live') a web page or Silva document.
If you're an author, you need to request approval for your content.
- Ensure you have previewed and saved the web page or Silva document
- Click on the publish now button at the top right, below the view button
Publishing a web page or Silva document at the root of a site or inside a folder
- Ensure you are at the root of the site or inside the folder
- Tick the Silva document (s) you want to publish
- Click on the green publish button at the bottom right-hand side of the page
Publishing many web pages or Silva documents
- Navigate to the Publish tab
- Check the boxes beside each document you wish to publish
- Click the publish now button
NB The publish tab gives you a Site Map of your site. Remember, you cannot publish folders, only what's inside the folders!
Page last modified on 26 apr 13 11:58