If you want to change the look of your website in a way that cannot be specified in your attributes, use a Silva stylesheet.
|Be warned, you must be familiar with CSS to use this object and we do not encourage it as it can cause problems when people leave and their replacement doesn't know CSS.|
- Go to the contents page of the folder you wish to style.
- Select 'Silva Stylesheet' on the drop-down menu
- Click 'New', then 'Save and Edit' with the default object title.
- Select the set of styles you wish to edit, and click 'change'.
- Simply insert the CSS into the relevant selector.
It's also worth noting the 'Custom CSS' option which allows you to add any other CSS which may not be in the pre-set selector options.
You can also control the specificity of the CSS selectors by giving a relevant prefix (or none at all) in the CSS prefix text box (at the bottom of the page).
Page last modified on 01 may 13 14:00