Add a Separate Footer to all pages
You may want to add a footer to all pages of a site or to pages in a specific folder, with contact details specific to the website rather than UCL’s contact details as appear at the bottom of each page in Silva.
To create a specific footer for each page:
- Ensure you are in the Contents screen.
- Click on the drop-down arrow, to the right of new… and select Silva document.
- Fill in an id with the word 'contacts' – this is required! (It needs to be in plural!)
- Fill in a title with the relevant wording e.g. Contact Details - this is required!
- Add the relevant contact details, save and publish the page.
To finish it off, you will need to go into the UCL attributes file and tick the ‘Insert Departmental Contacts Footer’ and click on save.
Page last modified on 26 apr 13 11:42